Sunday, March 11, 2007

untitled 3

well well, I'm back, again ( didnt I mention A-G-A-I-N?)
mom n dad are exercising on their bed, doing something " pure n wonderful" as I could hv describe it in details, but I'm not gonna waste my time describing it as 99% of you could hv understand wad is happening here.
since then, they wun b able to stop me from crapping around ( tat's my favourite pass time activity, dun yew dare to stop me... I said NOOOOOOO, DUN SToPPPPP MEEEEEE... PLZZZZZZZZZZ)
ok ok, no more craps, but nonsance, k? mom told me not to crap again, specially towards gals ( then I prefer to talk nonsance to them =/) u could hv call me insane or crazy, but not calling me jerk~ I'm a great man, I AM A MAN, not boy anymore, un?
nothing to write, juz wanna get something on so that I can pass my boredsome nite, then only I'll d-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g myself to bed, n of cuz, I wun forget to switch off the lights ( hey! I tot they were off since dad start their activity??!!) Nvm, craps, oops! is Nonsance again~ haha~ =P

No comments: