Sunday, March 11, 2007

untitled 2

Alas!! I'm back!! But There're a few changes on me.
First of all, I'm still Cereal Killer, but at the same time, I'm also acting as a Honey Bee or well known as Naughty Bee or Bee Bee...
why? dun ask me why, cuz i like it, that's all about me.
Not much to write here, kinda confuse, yet I'm still wise as usual.
All the best to my buddies, specially to those who r studying their ass off for semester exam, while I'm sitting here, in front of my computer, typing lots of craps.
Anyway, life isn't stressful, but complicated.
I wonder why human can be so complicated, since life've been really busy n hectic.
Politics, arguements, sobs, crying... etc. All these emotional expression wun help you to solve all your problems!! So stop yelling at me, k? I'm no longer a kiddo, or babies ( though I wish to hv babies, but I'm not babies =P)
Urm... time to go now, mom n dad are really mad at me, they r yelling again~
continue later >.<

1 comment:

Ms Strawberry said...

hey... u re acting as honey bee only??? tat means u re not really 1 2 be?